EasyPublish is a digital media services company launched by Tony Yegles to help businesses adapt to ever changing online technologies and challenges of new media
We provide the whole solution from digital strategy to web development, to content production to social media management. Some of the other services we provide range from eCommerce systems, content management systems, search engine optimisation, internet marketing, email marketing, project management and new media training.
Tony has been:
- Delivering digital media solutions for over 15 years for Fairfax Media, Woolworths, The West Australian, Allied Press and ACP.
- Launched several start-up companies and organisations specialising in digital publishing and e-commerce.
- Consulted to newspaper publishers to deliver some of the very first Digital Editions in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Delivered major digitisation project of the SMH archives, containing fully text searchable 820,000 pages in almost 13,000 issues spanning 40 years.
- Launched the first Digital Catalogue for Woolworths with up to 100,000 visitors a month.
- Presented a Digital Editions workshop at PANPA
- Delivered a workshop on Social Media and its impact on Business Communications.
- Rated as #1 on the Vote Compass “Australia’s most influential tweeters“ covering politics, technology and media.
- Created and is Co-Publisher with Margo Kingston of the Citizen Journalism site NoFibs.com.au,
- Fluent in Digital, French, German, Spanish, Luxemburgish, a bit of Italian and even English.
Quick video profile: